Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Review Danner Men's Corvallis GTX 5" NMT Boot,Brown,12 EE US

Shopping online Danner Men's Corvallis GTX 5" NMT Boot,Brown,12 EE US for Sale, Buy for Danner Men's Corvallis GTX 5" NMT Boot,Brown,12 EE US Get it Now.

Danner Men's Corvallis GTX 5" NMT Boot,Brown,12 EE US

Product Description

These are the men's 17602 full grain leather with extra comfort and durability. They have a 100% waterproof GORE-TEX lining for ultimate and breathable comfort. The triple stitching provides superior endurance and durability. They also have abrasion resistant toe and heel and are fastened with wider speed laces for a secure fit.

List Price: $174.95
Price: $166.24 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:56:25 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 12 2E US
  • Color: Brown
  • Brand: Danner
  • Model: 17602
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 5.00 pounds

Features

  • Full grain leather upper
  • Triple stitched for superior endurance
  • Abrasion resistant toe and heel
  • Wider speed laces for secure fit
  • 90 degree heel for slip resistance and superior traction

From the Manufacturer
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5so far best boots ever!
By MK
I have had many boots over the years, including Red Wings, these are by far the most comfortable right out of the box. These have a roomy toe and are light weight,Don't get me wrong they seem well constructed, They are not light in the area of quality, although I have only used them one full day, I worked all day on concrete and up and down a ladder. Years ago I tore up my knee and most boots by the end of the day my knee is killing me, not so in this case. At first they seemed a little stiff, but by the end of the day it was like I was walking barefoot on carpet. Very comfortable!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Nice but did not work for me
By Tim Tillman
I loved the left boots fit. I tried two pair and the right ankle hurt so bad could not wear boots for two days. I am not sure if it was the height or I have a strange foot. Amazon did great on the returns and so no problems with them. The left boot was a dream comfortable and very light. I really wish the right boot would have fit.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3Reviews correct
By yezews
I had the tektite boots last year,one of best boots I have ever owned.Tried these,excellent quality,but other reviewers were right,they do hurt around second eyelet.part of tongue digs into foot.I knew it would have been a problem sending back because I wore them,hoping they would stretch.Just wear them looser than normal,I can deal.

See all 5 customer reviews...





Danner Men's Corvallis GTX 5" NMT Boot,Brown,12 EE US Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:56:25 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment