Product Description
Dansko Men's Walker Oxfords
Product Details
- Size: 43 M EU / 9.5-10 D(M) US
- Color: Black
- Brand: Dansko
- Model: Walker
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: .75 pounds
From the Manufacturer
Ahhhhh, Dansko. There you go again. Doing your all-day comfort thing. Making us feel so good on our feet. With excellent arch support and legendary comfort, you let us stand longer than ever. And with great styles in a range of heel heights, you have us feeling all tingly inside, just like the day we first met. When wife and husband team, Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup discovered the world's most comfortable shoe in a tiny shop in Denmark in 1990, they just had to bring some home for their friends. When their friends tried them on, they told their friends. And just like that, a shoe company was born. Now Dansko not only sells their original clogs, but also heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats too! Every style features the Dansko DNA - materials and construction carefully selected to promote good foot, leg and back health, so that you can stand better, for longer. Say goodbye to choosing between looking good and feeling good. And say hello to having it all.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.great shoes, nothing else is good enough
By Michael Johnson
I bought my first pair of Dansko's 2 years ago when I got tired of going through wal-mart specials every 3 months and those being bearable but uncomfortable the entire time. I never knew what having a really good pair of shoes can do... wow... no back pain, no knee pain... more energy. I never knew what a good pair of shoes could do. I will never wear anything else. Not to mention that I work in the millworks department of a major hardware store, so when I'm moving doors all day I rest the pre hungs on my foot to help me position it. I've done this for 2 years and just now the seams are starting to fail a bit, but they are still comfortable.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Great shoe
By 10kreynolds1
At first when I bought these shoes I was hesitant. Amazon had them at a price that was almost half of the market price. I worried if they were damaged of previously worn. That was not the case! These shoes arrived in excellent condition. They had a scuff on the left shoe but nothing a shoe shine couldn't fix. I bought 2 pairs! Amazon.com is the best at satisfying it's customers. I ordered these shoes on a Monday morning with 2 day shipping, they arrived the next day! I am satisfied with the Dansko shoes and also Amazon's customer service and unbeatable prices!
These shoes are so comfortable! Dansko shoes are amazing. They are one of the best shoes out there. You can't go wrong with Dansko! These shoes are water-proof and made of a high quality leather. They have a polyurethane sole so they will never crack. The insole of this shoe is specially made and is great to help fight against foot odors and athletes foot. The shoe laces are even high quality. I doubt they will ever break. They are also very light! The heel of the shoe has what's called a "rocker-bottom", which means the heel curves up on the end of the shoe. This allows more natural walking from heel to toe and helps propel you forward while you walk. They align your body so that it relieves the tension in your legs and back after a long day of being on your feet. This shoe is recommended by orthopedic doctors. You can't go wrong with these Dansko shoes!!
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.7+ hours+ a day on my feet for the past 10 years
By Digitaltim
My job requires walking, climbing ladders, and motorized lifts while on my feet. Often carrying tools...These shoes are the only brand I've found that I can recommend. I actually purchase them two at a time and rotate them daily. My feet sweat, but they don't feel wet or uncomfortable in the Dansko shoes even when they really are. The linings in the heel wear out fast, but it hasn't affected my heel at all. The leather on my shoes become warped and wavy from my foot bending after about 3 months. After 6 months of use my feet begin to ache at night and I replace the shoes. Once replaced my feet and legs begin to be pain free again. When I first switched she Dansko I probably should have seen a doctor for the pain I was in, but after wearing the Dansko shoes I felt better almost immediately... It took a couple of weeks, but I eventually became symptom free whike wearing Dansko...I've been buying Dansko and doing this for 3 years now. I started with Dansko Carson for 1.5years... I found the Dansko Carson was wearable longer, but weren't nearly as comfortable as the Dansko Walkers.. The Walkers are incredibly nice to my feet ;-). I hope this helps those looking for comfort, because I know what it's like to have sore legs and feet. I also tried many inserts for a year, but they never helped longer than a month.. Try Dansko if you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment