Product Description
7 Eyelet Brogue Boot. Dark Brown Polished Wyoming leather upper. Classic heel loop. Goodyear-welted, the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together. Sole offers good abrasion and slip resistance
| List Price: | $130.00 |
| Price: | $119.98 |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:56:35 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: UK 10 (US Men's 11) M US
- Color: Black Polished Wyoming
- Brand: Dr. Martens
- Model: 14871001
- Fabric type: Polished Wyoming
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
Features
- leather
- Manmade Sole
- Classic Look
- True to Fit Size
- New In Box!
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.UK sizes are misleading.
By Zenmaster
These boots look great and seem very durable. Great dress casual/winter work boots. shoes.com lists their sizes in UK measurements and knowing US is one size up(UK14 = US15) I ordered 14's. what I received was UK13's (us 14) they are very snug on my feet almost not fitting.
I'm not sure if someone made a mistake at the store or UK14 does not exist. I can't seem to find any UK14 size fitzroy boots on any other website witch leads me to believe they don't exist.
All sizing nonsense aside however, they look frigin awesome. I'm going to just try and break them in, the leather is high quality and seems like it will form to my foot over time. The wingtips may not be as weather proof as one may like but some dr. marten wonder balm ought to take care of that. Think of a combat boot and a dress shoe having babies. These are some kick A@@ boots.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Dr Marten fan
By socraticmethod
Been wearing Docs for better than 25 years, loafers, brogues, boots, and 1 pair of sandals. One of my favorites was a pair of wing tip brogues I owned in Germany. I said, maybe 15 years ago, they need to make a wing tip boot. They did it, they did it right, and the results are incredible. This company has NEVER let me down. I will ALWAYS wear Docs proudly.
No comments:
Post a Comment