Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Best Original S.W.A.T. Men's Classic 9" Side Zip Work Boot,Tan,10.5 M US

Shopping online Original S.W.A.T. Men's Classic 9" Side Zip Work Boot,Tan,10.5 M US for Sale, Buy for Original S.W.A.T. Men's Classic 9" Side Zip Work Boot,Tan,10.5 M US Get it Now.

Original S.W.A.T. Men's Classic 9" Side Zip Work Boot,Tan,10.5 M US

Product Description

Finally - a solid, well-built plain-toed, uniform boot that fits like it was made just for you and looks great too!

List Price: $104.99
Price: $91.92 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:57:02 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 10.5 D(M) US
  • Color: Tan
  • Brand: Originial SWAT
  • Model: Classic 9" Side Zip-M
  • Fabric type: Leather and canvas
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 5.00 pounds

Features

  • Triple-stitched upper, 3-ply bonded nylon
  • Outsole stitched at toe and heel
  • Molded Thermoplastic Heel Counter and toe box
  • Electric Hazard protection
  • Self-cleaning, slip-resistant outsole

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
5Comfortable, Mobile and Functional!
By Brian A. Weiss
I had recently purchased the Original SWAT boot because my last boots (a different brand) were on their last leg and were falling apart (they were over 4 years old). My business travels take me to a wide range of military bases and urban search and rescue training facilities where I need to be in boots (not necessarily steel-toed). I recently found out about these boots from a colleague and purchased a pair, which turned out to be the best boot purchase I have ever made. Not only are these boots are easy to slide on and off, especially with the side-zipper, they provide snug support and definitely allow your feet to breathe while on the job. I have no complaints about this product...definitely a must for anyone that is active in tactical environments.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Original Swat Boots
By D. Dodge
These boots look good, feel good, and I really love how the zipper makes getting them on-and-off a breeze. I don't see any loose stitching as some have indicated. The fastest shiping yet on anything I've ordered from Amazon; actually came a day early. I ordered a pair for me and one for my son, who is a carpenter. No complaints from either of us yet, other than I ordered the "wide" size 12, and the boots don't seem quite wide enough for my liking. I like them enough that I'm not sure I'm ready to actually use them for work boots. I think I will order another pair for rough and dirty work, and keep one for casual wear. My son fishes a lot in the winter by boat. One of the reasons I ordered him a pair, was that he might actually be able to get these boots off before drowning if he had to.

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
3Okay, but...
By Blain Lane
Well, I bought this boot because it was advertised as being "airport-friendly". This one in particular is not, it has a steel shank. The boot itself is comfortable and useable, I use it for riding motorcycles. No it does not have steel toe. I needed a boot for my commute to work, and I found another alternative where I need a non-metallic boot. This one is for non-work days then.

See all 14 customer reviews...





Original S.W.A.T. Men's Classic 9" Side Zip Work Boot,Tan,10.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:57:02 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment