Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Great buy Grinders Herald Mens Safety Steel Toe Cap Boots US 9 R

Shopping online Grinders Herald Mens Safety Steel Toe Cap Boots US 9 R for Sale, Buy for Grinders Herald Mens Safety Steel Toe Cap Boots US 9 R Get it Now.

Grinders Herald Mens Safety Steel Toe Cap Boots US 9 R
List Price: $131.92
Price: $115.42
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:56:52 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 9 D(M) US
  • Color: Cherry Red
  • Brand: Grinders
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 1.98 pounds

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Quality
By Steak bomb
nice thick leather. triple stitched. I do tree work and wear these every day. they are lasting well. I like the no lining. I find this cooler and more comfortable on my feet. I like the non speed laces because I tie a knot in the end of my laces and never unlace them. Often I wear them loose. I got a tall pair so I dont have to bend to far to put them on in the morning and they save my shins from the climbers and ropes

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3Shoe Size
By Bev
The boots look good but I wear a size 11 and they shipped 10 even though the paperwork said 11 so yeah

See all 2 customer reviews...





Grinders Herald Mens Safety Steel Toe Cap Boots US 9 R Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:56:52 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment