Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Frugal Chippewa Men's 25950 Norwegian Welt 8" Boot,Brown,14 M

Shopping online Chippewa Men's 25950 Norwegian Welt 8" Boot,Brown,14 M for Sale, Buy for Chippewa Men's 25950 Norwegian Welt 8" Boot,Brown,14 M Get it Now.

Chippewa Men's 25950 Norwegian Welt 8" Boot,Brown,14 M

Product Description

8" Briar Oiled Waterproof Leather Lace Up Dri-Lex ®/Leather Combination Lining 400 Grams Thinsulate ™ Insulation Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie Construction Removable Cushion Orthotic Insert Original Norwegian Leather Welt Vibram ™ Montana Y



Product Details

  • Size: 14 D(M) US
  • Color: Brown
  • Brand: Chippewa
  • Model: 25950 M 8" Briar Insulated
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • Waterproof for long lasting durability
  • Maple Drilex linings
  • Removeable orthodic for all day comfort

From the Manufacturer
Chippewa Boot Company has been an American tradition in outdoor lifestyle footwear since 1901. Chippewa boots are the highest quality choice for the person who wants only the best in rugged outdoor footwear. Superior components and craftsmanship go into the construction of every pair. So whether you wear Chippewa for function or fashion, Chippewa boots are built to stand the test of time and, with classic styling, they'll satisfy the most demanding and discriminating shopper.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
1Cancer warning on label of boots
By Darrick
When I opened the box I was impressed with the quality of the shoes. I slipped them on and they fit like a glove. However, they came with a cancer warning label on them. I guess they are treated with chemicals that have been shown to cause cancer. I realize i'm not going to be licking them, but my two year old kid might. I sent them back and went with the Zamberlan brand. They were twice the cost but really great quality.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5I finally found my boot company
By Ernie L
So this is why you pay more for an American made boot.....The quality is obvious the minute you open the box and confirmed when you put your foot in the boot..well done men and woman of Chippewa.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Awesome boot!
By Atlanta80
Heavy but well constructed and very durable. I use it for hiking on uneven rocky terrain. It works great and feels very comfortable and provides great support for the ankles.

See all 3 customer reviews...





Chippewa Men's 25950 Norwegian Welt 8" Boot,Brown,14 M Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:56:37 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment