Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Compare FRYE Men's Dakota Boot,87525-Tan,10.5 M US

Shopping online FRYE Men's Dakota Boot,87525-Tan,10.5 M US for Sale, Buy for FRYE Men's Dakota Boot,87525-Tan,10.5 M US Get it Now.

FRYE Men's Dakota Boot,87525-Tan,10.5 M US

Product Description

Show your rugged edge in Frye's handsome Dakota Plain Toe work boots.

  • Leather upper in a casual ankle work boot style with a round toe
  • Leather lace-up front with metal eyelets
  • Stitching detail
  • Lightly padded tongue and collar, 4 1/4 inch shaft
  • Leather lining, cushioning insole
  • Stitched midsole, rubber traction outsole
  • 1 1/4 inch work heel
Price: $198.00 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:56:47 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 10.5 D(M) US
  • Color: Tan
  • Brand: FRYE
  • Model: Dakota
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

From the Manufacturer
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great boots
By Anthony J. Maldonado
I wanted to give these boots a couple of days to break in before reviewing. I'm glad that I did. Once they are broken in, these might be the most comfortable boots I've owned. I've had Red Wings in the past and these are even more comfortable than those. They are really nice looking too. The shipping only took two days. The only thing I can't attest to is the durability. We will see.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great boots
By Professor chaos
Boots are sturdy, great color, they add 2inches to your height. I wear 10.5 ordered 10 and they fit perfect so order half size small and enjoy dominating in these boots

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
2great looking, but....
By Alan S. Wolkenstein
i certainly liked the looks of the boots and their terrific style, but they were made of heavy and not very good quality leather. They were uncomfortable and I didn't want to spend the time to see if they would ever break in.
thanks,
prof al

See all 6 customer reviews...





FRYE Men's Dakota Boot,87525-Tan,10.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:56:47 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment