Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Great buy Leather Classics Men's 7-1/2" Western Dress Boot - 9 D - Black

Shopping online Leather Classics Men's 7-1/2" Western Dress Boot - 9 D - Black for Sale, Buy for Leather Classics Men's 7-1/2" Western Dress Boot - 9 D - Black Get it Now.

Leather Classics Men's 7-1/2" Western Dress Boot - 9 D - Black

Product Description

• Leather Classics dresses up the western boot with a premium leather upper and western stitched toe medallion • Premium leather upper • Western-stitched toe medallion • Western-cut 2-inch Nitrile heel • "Sunbelt U" western toe, a medium round toe • Leather-Covered Velvet-eez® air cushioned innersole • Leather-lined shaft and quarter • Heavy-duty shank • Full side zipper for easy on/off • Goodyear welt construction • Flexible composition dress sole

Price: $131.95
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:56:36 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 9 D(M) US
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Leather Classics
  • Fabric type: leather

Features

  • Leather Classics dresses up the western boot with a premium leather upper and western stitched toe medallion
  • Premium leather upper
  • Western-stitched toe medallion
  • Western-cut 2-inch Nitrile heel
  • "Sunbelt U" western toe, a medium round toe

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3Boots are nice, but zipper not low enough
By S. Zachow
The boots were nice but the zipper was not low enough for the foot to go in, so it would not fit. It is so unfortunate because I was looking forward wearing these boots. Shipping was prompt, and product arrived on schedule. Communication with the manufacturer was good, and notification from Amazon was also good. Customer has to pay for return shipping.

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4Cowboy boots again
By Nicholas A. Nelson
I quit wearing cowboy boots many years ago. But I needed shoes with a taller heel due to some foot problems I have experienced in later years. I can't wear them all the time but I do wear them for dress occassions. An old cowboy commented on them the other day telling me they were very good looking boots. They are stiff and feel better the more they break in. Well made but I am not sure if I am forgetting to zip them up or if the zippers work their way down as you walk around. They fit so nice I didn't notice they were unzipped untill I lifted my jeans to take the shoe off. I bought these cause I liked the look and more importantly you can buy them in narrow widths. That is a must for me since I have long (size 12) narrow feet. My narrow feet don't swim in these boots. They are snug and actually the right size. I used to short myself in length because all the shoes I wanted to wear seemed to only come in wide widths.

See all 2 customer reviews...





Leather Classics Men's 7-1/2" Western Dress Boot - 9 D - Black Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:56:36 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment